Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time To Dust Off that Resignation Letter

Great news, everyone. I've been contacted by a gentleman in London and have been handed a "can't miss" opportunity to make EIGHT MILLION POUNDS. Naturally, I rushed to my currency converter and found out that this TWELVE MILLION DOLLARS! Naturally, I probably won't get the full $12 million. It looks like I'll have to hand over my bank account information to my new friend John and he'll pass along the proceeds to me from our partnership. I can't wait! I've always been a big believer in entrepeneurship.

Whew! And to think I was actually going to work in order to pay the mortgage and my kids' college tuition like a sucker.

What do you think? Should I write back and express my interest? I'd be stupid not to.

-----
From: Mr. John Commet
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 6:05:20 AM
Subject: From John

Good Day,

It’s my pleasure to contact you over this transaction and I hope for your assistance on this matter.

I discovered a dormant account in my office as a group director with a bank here in London ; presently the account is in an escrow account It will be of my interest to transfer this money worth Eight Million Pounds in an account offshore. If you can assist me in getting this money transferred out of London then invest with it and also establish partnership.

Contact me if you think you can handle such amount and kindly remember that this is very confidential.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards

John Commet

No comments: